Thursday, October 14, 2010

JYJ

Today's songs will be the ones from JYJ's first album. JYJ is a group that has the three members of TVXQ, Jae-Joong, Yu-Chun, Joon-Su.

Here are the songs.

"Ayyy Girl"
This is the title song of the album.



"Be my Girl"
This is my favorite song in the album.



"Be the One"
A song with a strong beat and melody.



"Empty"
Many people like this song a lot from the album.



"I Can Soar"
A song that Joon-Su composed and wrote lyrics for. He sang it.



"I Love You"
A song that Yu-Chun composed and wrote lyrics for.



"Still in Love"
A song that Jae-Joong composed and wrote lyrics for.



The only problem that I see is JYJ's pronunciation. They are Korean, so they can't pronounce English so well, so that makes the lyrics not understandble. That is a big problem, actually. I should be able to hear the lyrics without looking, but I can't understand what they are saying, actually.

Anyway, I hope they do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment