Monday, October 4, 2010

Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror

Today's post will be about Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror.
I listened to part of the song about three days ago, and immediately searched for the full version of the song. I also downloaded the mp3 (music) file. I like this song because it tells you that if you want to change the world, "the man in the mirror" (yourself) needs to change first.

Oh, and I found a new way to listen to the songs I'm posting about.



This is the way to listen to it. If this doesn't work, than you can go to You Tube as usual, and listen to it:)

Here is the link. Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. That's been the theme of many a sermon, too.

    Jeffery Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, really?
    I didn't know that, but can understand why.

    Thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete