Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

The song I am posting today is "Beyonce - Sweet Dreams." I listened the melody of the song coming out of the TV, and liked it a lot, so searched hard to find out what the song is. I knew that it was Beyonce's song, because I listen to a lot of her songs and could recognize her voice.

Anyway, I found the song listened to it, and watched the music video. I think the story of the music video is Beyonce wanting to see the person she loves but can only see in her dreams. That is why she says "Sweet Dreams." I think she also says "Beautiful nightmare" because when she wakes up, she cannot see the person she loves anymore.

I especially liked how the song started, with a strong catchy beat, and also like the part where she sings "It can be a sweet dream- or a becautiful nightmare", too.

Here is the Music Video: Beyonce - Sweet Dreams Music Video

3 comments:

  1. Your explanation of "Beautiful Nightmare" makes sense.

    Jeffery "Daddy" Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, daddy.

    I'm happy that it makes sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you should also blog more . . .

    Jeffery "Daddy" Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete