Monday, September 6, 2010

TVXQ - 하루달 (Day Moon) "에어시티(Air City)" OST

When I started this blog posting about TVXQ and their songs, I thought of lining up the songs starting with the earlier ones and then ones that are recent, but now I think I will just be posting what I feel like posting. I don't want to be under pressure when I write, so I will be posting what I want to. Today's song will be TVXQ - 하루달 (Day Moon). This song was an ost of the Korean film, "에어시티(Air City)," and also is one of my favorites, because I like the atmosphere of the song - sad, mysterious, but hopeful. The part where Hero Jae-Jung shouts out a very high note makes me get the goose-bumps, becuase it is so amazing how he sings like that. All TVXQ members are talented at singing and other musical things, and I believe that is the reason people love them and their music.

You can listen to the song here - the music video doesn't show the TVXQ members becuase it is an ost of a film, so it shows the actors of the film "Air City."

Thank you for using your time to read this post :)

3 comments:

  1. Sa-Rah,

    Thank you for the introduction of the song. The end scene of the movie makes me curious about what happened next. When was the film made, do you know? What is the actor's name?
    Anyway, I enjoyed the song.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun-Ae (i.e., "Mom"), why are you signed in as "Sa-Rah"?

    Anyway, Sa-Rah, get En-Uk to show you how to use spellchecker when you blog.

    By the way, here's a suggestion. Add romanization of the Hangul so that everybody can sound out the original titles to the Korean songs.

    Jeffery "Daddy" Hodges

    * * *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you show me, please? I really don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete