Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TVXQ - Hug

As I wrote on yesterday's post, I will be posting about the South Korean Group "TVXQ(Dong-Bang-Shin-Gi/Tohoshinki)" and their songs. I will start by talking about their debut song, "Hug." TVXQ's debut was seven years ago, on the 26th of December , 2003. The group's members names are Hero (Yeong-oong-Jae-Jung/Kim Jae-Jung), U-Know (U-Know-Yun-Ho/Jung Yun-Ho), Micky (Micky-Yu-Cheon/Park Yu-Cheon), Xiah (Xiah-Jun-Su/Kim Jun-Su), and Max (Chui-Gang-Chang-Min/Shim Chang-Min).



Their debut song, "Hug" is a very sweet, soft, cozy, and lovable song with a beautiful harmony of voices sung together by the five members. The story of the Music Video is all the members loving one girl and promising to love her forver, also saying "I wish I could be your cat for just one day." or "I wish I could be your bed for just one day, keeping you safe from monsters in your dreams." and more. Very ticklish, indeed, but many teenage girls and women in their twenties loved that concept of a handsome group singing for them, and became fans - they actually are on the Guiness Book of Records, known as the group with most official fans in the whole world.



I hope you read more about TVXQ by clicking on the link I put on the word, TVXQ, and I also hope that you get to watch the music video, Hug, by clicking the word, too! Enjoy:)



By the way . . .



Hero/Jae-Jung

U-Know/Yun-Ho

Micky/Yu-cheon

Xiah/Jun-Su

Max/Chang-Min

If you click on these links above, you can see pictures of each of the members so that you get used to their faces and know who is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment